The Wisconsin Society of Radiologic Technologists shall advance medical imaging and therapy professionals by assisting in and maintaining high standards of education, advocacy, and communication to enhance the quality of patient care.
1. Provide the WSRT Members an Awareness Of and Introduction to their Board of Directors
• Publish photos of the individual board members via the WSRT website.
• Publish all meeting minutes in an accurate and timely manner on the WSRT website.
• Provide a mechanism to communicate the requirements of the various Board and Committee positions to prospective interested parties.
• Provide orientation and mentorship to the newly elected officers and officers that are moving into their new positions.
2. Provide Educational Opportunities to the WSRT Membership
3. Increase WSRT Membership
• WSRT Board member’s participation in meetings throughout the state as requested.
• Promote on-line application and payment services for the membership and potential new members.
• Foster student involvement.
4. Promote and Continue Endorsement of the Radiography Examining Board
• Support the Legislative Committee.
• Increase public awareness about licensing and registration of Radiologic Technologists practicing in Wisconsin.
• Promote on-going education and awareness for Wisconsin providers and patients of the importance of employing Registered/Licensed Imaging Technologists in the Imaging field(s).
• Promote the important role of the Imaging Technologist in the diagnosis and treatment of disease processes in the patient care community.
5. Continue the WSRT’s Affiliate Role with the ASRT
• Participation in the annual ASRT Conference and the House of Delegates.